Sunday, April 7, 2013

Love U 4 Deals





Best offer for "I'll Love U 4 EVER" Wedding Cake Topper is now alive. This awesome product is currently on sale, you may buy it right now for just $0.00 and often delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



This adorable couple is the perfect addition to a couple's wedding day. Hand painted with attention to every detail, including small Swarovski crystal wedding bands, and hair accents. The bride's dress is completely glazed.



Features


  • small Swarovski crystal wedding bands
  • hair accents
  • glazed bride's dress
  • Height: 4.5"
  • Length: 6"

Customer Opinions


Gorgeous!!!!
Michelle

This is so adorable in person. My new last name will be Carr so we wanted a cake topper with a car. This was by far the most adorable one I found. Can't wait to see it on top of our cake.


Lookup: Love U 4, "I'll U 4, "I'll Love 4, "I'll Love U