Saturday, April 27, 2013

NFL San Francisco Great Deal





Get the best deal for NFL San Francisco 49ers Cupcake Helmet Rings 12 count is becoming hot. This cool item is now on sale, you might buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often ships within a single day.

Product Information



NFL Team Logo Cupcake Rings make a fun addition to your party. The helmet measures 1 3/4 inches and is made of plastic. Package contains 12 rings



Pros


  • 49ers Helmet Logo
  • NFL Licensed
  • 12 Count
  • Plastic
  • UPC:607772148628

Reviews


Everything I was looking for...
Jerusalen

They look great, everybody love them. And I got it right an time for my event. I'm very happy with the product and I would definite buy from this vendor again.


Key: San Francisco 49ers, NFL San Francisco, NFL San 49ers, NFL Francisco 49ers