Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wilton Leaves Icing Flowers





Get the best deal for Wilton Leaves Icing Flowers is trending. This best item is now on sale, you might purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and often ships within a single day.

Product Information



Add breathtaking color and detail to your special treats. Wilton Icing Flowers are the ideal time-saver, with beautifully-shaped petals that rival the best hand-piped flowers. They're the perfect way to dress up brownies, cupcakes and other treats for parties and gifts. With Wilton Icing Flowers, it's easy to create an impressive bouquet in a variety of styles and colors. 4 large, 1-1/4-inch; 6 small, .875-inch.



Strong Feat


  • Pre-made royal icing leaves
  • 4 large, 1-1/4-inch; 6 small, .875-inch

Customer Opinions


Cute but too expensive for the quantity I needed
Tilly

I purchased these Wilton icing leaves for my apple shaped/flavored cake pops. Both sizes looked proportional on the cake pops, which were about 1.5 inches in diameter.However, as I needed about 40 leaves for my pops, these were not an economical solution. In the end, I made my own leaves by melting green chocolate and shaping a leaf on the back of a plastic spoon. I got the idea from Bakerella's puppy pops: [...]. Happy baking!


Lookup: Leaves Icing Flowers, Wilton Icing Flowers, Wilton Leaves Flowers, Wilton Leaves Icing