Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Grim Reaper "I'm Just Here For The Cake" Cake Topper





Best deal for Grim Reaper "I'm Just Here For The Cake" Cake Topper is becoming hot. This cool product is currently on sale, you may purchase it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Product Info



This topper will add a lot of fun to your cake or party. The topper features the Grim Reaper standing next to a tombstone that reads " I'm Just Here for the Cake".



Strong Feat


  • Easy to apply
  • Fun topper
  • Add your personal touches to the cake
  • Topper stands approx 3.5 inches tall
  • Topper reads "I'm Just Here for the Cake"

Customer Opinions


Cheap
Marli King

Cute item, but the paint job is poorly done and it arrived broken. I will glue it back together since I need to use it day after tomorrow, but I'm not thrilled.

Cute but broken....
ZenCity

This is a cute but small cake topper. It would be suitable for an 8 inch round cake with additonal decoration or writing on the top. The description says it'a about three and one-half inches tall and that seems accurate. It's maybe two inches at the widest part. It is made of light weight plastic. I would have been happy to incorporate it into a birthday or halloween cake but unfortunately it arrived broken. I purchased it from C&L Enterprises and it was fulfilled by Amazon. I believe the breakage was caused by the way it was packaged, not shipped. It looked like it was supposed to come in a cardboard backed bubble pack but all that was there was the plastic bubble part, no back. The topper had the vulture broken off at the plastic weld, and the scythe was broken off at the base and the hand holding it was broken off at the body. If I had been desparate to use it, I probably could have glued it back together and no one would have known. However, when you pay $7 for a cake topper, you don't expect to have to repair it. I would have returned it for an exchange and taken my chances with the next one, but Amazon doesn't offer exchanges on 3rd party items even if they fulfill them.


Lookup: Grim Reaper Just, Grim Reaper "I'm, Grim "I'm Just, Reaper "I'm Just