Friday, April 26, 2013

Cars Toppers





Best offer for Cars Toppers is now available. This awesome product is now on sale, you may buy it this moment for only $4.49 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Description



Rev up the fun with treats topped with your favorites from Disney/Pixar Cars! Handpainted, food-safe plastic is great on cupcakes, brownies, cakes and other treats. 1 1/4 in. high.



Features


  • Cake Decorations
  • Kids' Party Supplies

Reviews


Ligthting McQueen and Mater
Christine Haussmann

I thought that I would be getting only one of each like shown in the picture, not a total of 6 very small cars. I was hoping to get one of each like shown of abut 2 to 3 inches in size. Very disappointed with description.

Cars~
ShawnaH

I didn't realize when I ordered this that I would be receiving three cars and three mators, just a heads up to buyers!


Key: