Monday, April 15, 2013

Swarovski Crystal Monogram Cake Topper Vintage Style - Letter P





On sale now for Swarovski Crystal Monogram Cake Topper Vintage Style - Letter P is now hitting the market. This awesome product is now on sale, you could buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually ships in a single day.

Product Information



Each letter is made from hundreds of sparkling Swarovski crystals with round and marquise diamond shaped crystals. The intricate ajour� design gives it a modern vintage look.


4" Prongs on bottom to secure on cake and for easy of decorating. Large Letters are 4 3/4" tall.

This listing is for one Large letter P



Factor Benefits


  • Each letter is made from hundreds of sparkling Swarovski crystals with round and marquise diamond shaped crystals. The intricate ajour� design gives it a modern vintage look.
  • 4" Prongs on bottom to secure on cake and for easy of decorating. Large Letters are 4 3/4" tall.
  • This listing is for one Large letter P

Reviews


Wedding day topper
Michele L. Gagnon

this topper looked beautiful on my cake. !! i had a wedding cake for appox 175 people. it was a four tier cake. made by people from Cake Challenge. when i first got the topper i thought it was going to be small. But it didnt it looked elegant, and with just the right amount of roses around it it looked great. If i could add a picture i would. It was lovely.. Great Buy!!!!!! i would reccommend

Very Happy!
Kristen

The product promised was exactly what I recieved. I love the cake topper! The size was right, the bling factor was right, and the prompt shipping was right. All around - very happy!

Customer Service Extraordinary!!
KT

I ordered this topper a week before I needed it, hoping beyond hope that it would arrive in time for my sister's wedding. I had made one for her, that broke into a millions bits the day I was to fly out to her city. I wrote the seller and asked that it be shipped ASAP, and within the hour I had a shipping notice! The topper arrived at Mom's house and was not only there, but really beautifully made. My sister loves it and I am going to make her and her new husband a shadow box with the topper and other items from the wedding. Thanks for your fast and kind customer service.


Key: Swarovski Crystal Cake, Swarovski Crystal Monogram, Crystal Monogram Cake, Swarovski Monogram Cake