Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lillian Caketop Great Deal





On sale now for Lillian Rose-Coastal Caketop is becoming hot. This cool item is currently on sale, you can purchase it right now for only $47.23 and usually ships in a single day.

Item Description



This resin seashell caketop makes the perfect decoration for a destination or beach-themed weddings. The two starfish are a perfect beach-themed representation of the bride and groom.



Pros


  • Width: 4"; Height: 5"

User Reviews


Dull
JC

I don't know when this was made but it has a very old and aged look to it (as if it's collected dust). It's certainly not as bright and white as pictured here on amazon. I was actually pretty disappointed in this purchase. I bought it for an impending beach-themed bridal shower, and I might just have to end up using it hesitatingly because I don't want to ship it back. However, I did mention to the cake maker that I am not entirely thrilled with this cake topper and if he is able to come up with something better, I might just forego using this at all. It really wasn't what I expected. Quality-wise, it is nice and solid, and its got a good weight to it, but the overall aesthetic is not really as nice as I thought.

love my cake topper
Kelly Buie

This is a great product. This will be a perfect topper to my beach wedding cake. I cannot wait to see how it looks on my wedding cake.

nice item
Pamela Victor

nice item, wish i had ordered a larger one, i'm an amateur cake decorator and this did the trick for my presentation.


Key: Lillian Caketop, Lillian Rose-Coastal