Friday, April 26, 2013

Batman Dark Knight Price





Get the best deal for Batman The Dark Knight Rises Edible Cake Topper / 1 Image is becoming hot. This cool item is currently available, you may buy it now for just $0.00 and usually ships within a single day.

Item Description



Edible toppers are a creative way to personalize any of your desserts. The edible toppers are printed with edible food coloring ink on edible frosting sheet and measure 2-inches in diameter. The toppers are best when applied to royal icing, buttercream, fondant, or even store bought icing. The edible toppers are gluten-free, dairy-free and Kosher certified. Just remove the protective backing and you are ready to go! We include instructions on how to apply the toppers as well as how to store the toppers until your event.



Features


  • Eible Image - Easy to apply Peel & Stick
  • Comes with application instructions

Reviews


Batman edilble topper
A.M

I finally took out the edible topper and put on my daughter's birthday cake and I like the way the edible topper look and feel compared to my previous experience with other edible topper. I was afraid it would snap before I put on the cake but it didn't and I am much happier with this... I can't wait to see my daughter's face when she see her birthday cake !!

Great topper and it arrived on time!
randygi

We loved the product, it came for the child's birthday right on time! The Batman Dark Knight art work was great, and our grandson loved it.

Perfect
Lala

Made the cake, iced it while cool and placed this product on. It was so easy. Did not crack or tear and blended well with the icing. It looked like the cake was airbrushed. Extremely satisfied.


Key: Batman Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, Batman Dark Rises, Batman Knight Rises