Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Large Vintage Style Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Monogram Cake Topper Any Letter





Best deal for Large Vintage Style Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Monogram Cake Topper Any Letter is now alive. This cool product is currently on sale, you might buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a day.

Item Information



This personalized monogram cake topper will impress all your guests with its sparkle and elegance. Don't miss out on the most stunning crystal letters around. This unique monogram lettering will create the perfect finishing touch and a lasting memory for your wedding day!

Each letter is made from hundreds of sparkling Swarovski crystals with round and marquise diamond shaped crystals. The intricate ajour� design gives it a modern vintage look. All Vintage letters, ampersands, and heart accents are available in sizes large or small.



Pros


  • 4 3/4

Reviews


Astonishing
Ophelia M. Long

I ordered this amazing cake topper for my wedding and was very worried that because of my poor planning that it wouldn't arrive on time. Well have to say I was almost moved to tears when I arrive home to find this beautiful cake topper waiting for me. It is so much more amazing in person then it looks online. Thank you so much for producing such a beautiful product. I can't wait for it to be displayed at our wedding!!!! Thank you once again.

Bling
William Bracero

Word cannot express how wonderful this item is. Will make a lovely cake topper. Great doing business with you. Thank.

really nice but EXPENSIVE!!
Laura

I really really love this cake topper except for the price. Way too much money for what it is BUT I was in a bind and couldn't find any other topper I really liked so I kept this one even though the price was too much. A little bit smaller than what I thought it would be but I still am happy with it!!


Lookup: Large Vintage Style, Vintage Style Swarovski, Large Style Swarovski, Large Vintage Swarovski