Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weddingstar Western "Roped" Groom Cake Topper





Best offer for Weddingstar Western "Roped" Groom Cake Topper is now hitting the market. This best Weddingstar Western Groom is now on sale, you may buy it now for only $0.00 and usually ships in 24 hours.

Item Description



A whimsical western bride ropes her groom with little effort. With beautiful details from her dress and gloves to the "real" rope make this a great addition to a cake or bundles of mini cakes styled like bails of hay. Hand painted porcelain. Bride and Groom Sold Separately.



Strong Feat


  • Bride and Groom Sold Separately.

User Reviews


Picture is MISLEADING!!
nemertes

This listing is for the groom ONLY. Although the picture and description includes the bride, you must purchase her separately. Quite upsetting... With that aside, it was a nice piece.

Buyer Beware - Feeling Misled
C. Reed

Like everyone else I assumed by the picture it was a set. It says "roped" groom but the bride has the rope, there is no rope with the groom!! You have to scroll down to see that they are sold separately. The groom is nicely done and the face is great.I will purchase the bride but I am not happy with the misleading picture. I will make sure I don't buy anything from this seller again as they are deceptive in their advertising and that entails the buyer either sending back the one they bought or ordering the one they didn't.I guess we all got roped in!!!!

ONLY THE GROOM!!!!
babygurl0616

I wish that I would have seen that this was only the groom before I purchased it!!! Had a read the reviews I may not have ordered this. So now I have to spend over twice the amount I wanted to spend to get the bride!!!!! Not happy about that but I do want this "SET". However I did not want to pay over $40 for it.


Tags: Weddingstar Western Groom, Weddingstar Western "Roped"