Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lenox Jubilee Pearl Great Save





On sale now for Lenox Jubilee Pearl Cake Topper is now alive. This cool item is currently available, you may buy it now for only $29.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Product Information



This heart-shaped cake topper will be a romantic addition to any wedding cake. In silver-plated metal with faux pearls, the topper will coordinate with just about any wedding décor.



Factor Benefits


  • Lenox Jubilee pearl cake topper
  • Crafted of silver-plated metal
  • Decorated with faux pearls

User Reviews


Topped our wedding cake perfectly!
John

We had a Lenox cake cutting set and champagne flutes, so this went perfectly with the set. Hard to find in the store and told my wife to check on Amazon and there it was

Perfect topper
Nicole

I purchased this as my cake topper because I originally was going to just go with fresh flowers but then I saw this topper which matched my cake knife and server and picture frames and toasting flutes so I thought it would be a great idea to go along with my flowers and I was right because it was gorgeous.

Dainty
Olivia Ramon

I'm using pearls in my wedding, and this was just perfect. It is rather small, but it is exactly what I needed for my 3 tier cake.


Key: Jubilee Pearl Cake, Lenox Jubilee Pearl, Lenox Pearl Cake