Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Place Tile Design Scroll Menu Tile with Pen, Antique White





Get the best deal for Place Tile Design Scroll Menu Tile with Pen, Antique White is becoming hot. This cool product is currently on sale, you may buy it this moment for only $26.99 and often ships in a single day.

Item Description



This 6-inch w by 8-inch h erasable ceramic board with antique scroll motif works great for messages, menus, table numbers or guest lists! In an Antique White color, each piece is hand painted and kiln-fired. If you are seeking an Italian or French Country feel, then this is the product for you! Comes in our signature blue gift box with a dry-erase marker. Self-supporting and will stand on its own.



Strong Feat


  • Antique white scroll menu tile with dry erase pen
  • Material: ceramic
  • Antique white scroll detail
  • Wipe Clean

User Opinions


Just what I wanted
E. Borden

I purchased this tile menu to replace one that broke. I get a lot of nice comments when I have friends and family over and have the menu written on the tile. I even use it for special diners for my someone special.

I like it, but...
Gillie

the logo on the back is way too big, not nearly as tasteful as the front. There was no way to know this from the photo. It's a very nice menu tile, and I will enjoy using it, but I won't place it where the back of it can be seen. This limits its usefulness. Otherwise, it's just what I was looking for.


Tags: Place Design Scroll, Place Tile Design, Tile Design Scroll, Place Tile Scroll