Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pokemon Edible Image Cake Topper





Best deal for Pokemon Edible Image Cake Topper is now available. This best product is now on sale, you might purchase it right now for just $0.00 and often delivered within 24 hours.

Item Info



Decorate your birthday cake with this edible image icing. Easy to apply. Simply remove the image from the sheet and place on your cake. Turns an ordinary cake into an Extra-ordinary cake. Image is edible



Factor Benefits



Reviews


Smaller than in the picture
MaybeABaby?

My daughter was asking for a Pokemon cake for her bday and I looked EVERYWHERE for a bakery who could help me out. Well there was many cakes and bakeries in my area but none of them had any Pokemon ones. So I decided to make her the cake myself. I found this Pokemon Image Cake topper and was very excited. When I got it I became a little less excited. It is very small and they kinda trick you in to thinking that it is bigger by using an icing that match the cake topper in their picture online. I still used it and had to improvise with some added sprinkles etc to make the cake not so empty looking. In the end My daughter loved it so I'm happy.

not what I expected
heather

not only was it not as big as it looks but it wasn't even the same image shown. Now I am going to have to buy figurines to cover up the rest of the cake. I'm pretty disapointed.

not a good purchase
J

I make a theme cake for my son every year as we all have food allergies and personal birthday cakes are a very special treat. The decoration was way too small and not worth the price. And definitely NOT edible, full of dyes. Please do not advertise something is edible when it contains harmful chemicals when ingested. And please do not try and tell me it is safe. Why do companies not list the ingredients? I could prove the harmful substances with that info. Parents, please stop feeding children foods that contain Red Lake/yellow/ blue dyes in our foods. We all should know these toppers should be removed before eating. Besides this point, my son thought it was too tiny/dissappointed and had to get other decorations to make the cake look festive. I wasted my money on this one.


Key: