Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ni Hao Kai-lan Friendship Cupcake Toppers Rings





Best offer for Ni Hao Kai-lan Friendship Cupcake Toppers Rings is now available. This best product is currently on sale, you might buy it right now for just $3.49 and often delivered within 24 hours.

Product Information



12 CUPCAKE TOPPER RINGS. CUPCAKES NOT INCLUDED



Strong Feat


  • 12 CUPCAKE RINGS
  • MADE OF HARD PLASTIC
  • CUPCAKES NOT INCLUDED

Reviews


Just what I was looking for !!!!
zee

My daughter was making cupcakes for granddaughter's 2 year birthday. The theme was Ni Hao Kia-Lan and these toppers were just what we were looking for and at a excellent price!!!

Adorable!
L. Davis

These cupcake toppers were very cute. We used them for my daughter's 4th b-day Kailan party and they looked very nice and shiny on the cupcakes :)

Perfect
Amanda D.

Perfect!I need these for my daughter's second birthday. I couldn't find much Kai Lan products for things like cakes and cupcakes. These were perfect.


Tags: Ni Hao Kai-lan, Ni Hao Friendship, Ni Kai-lan Friendship, Hao Kai-lan Friendship