Friday, March 29, 2013

Betty Boop Cake Price





Get the best deal for Betty Boop Edible Cake Topper is now hitting the market. This awesome item is now on sale, you can buy it now for just $7.95 and usually ships in a day.

Item Info



Easy to apply. Use this cake topper to decorate your cake. Turn an ordinary cake to an extra special cake for your loved one.



Features



Reviews


Boop Topper Older than Betty
Linda M. Pickering

This product may have been easy to use and even edible when fresh but not the ones I received. The product was extremely difficult to remove from the backing because it was so thin. There is no way to get a grip and lift off and because it is so thin and flimsy it is hard to place on the cake. I will not be buying this type of product again. Greatly dissapointed!

crumbles
PattyJ

I was very excited when I saw this edible image because a family member asked me to make a Betty Boop cake. Since I was already preparing for another party and had a house full of guest I knew I would not be able to free hand this. So the image was my answer. I pulled the image out and was so excited to sit it on my cake. I followed the directions and tried and tried and tried to get the image off the paper. I rolled it on the counter, I put it back in the freezer. The image would not come off! It crumbled and broke off. I was devasted and at 12:30am I ended up drawing Betty boop. The only usuable part of my image was the words. So I placed them on the cake. I don't know if this was old but it was a waste of my money!!!

Betty Boop Cake Deco
Bird26

I purchased this topper to add to my Betty Boop birthday theme. The cake looked amazing, I had the store that I purchased my cake from place it ( make sure that they will do this for you, 2 people said they could but after I picked up the cake another employee stated something about copy right issues meant that they would not do it again??) At any rate it certainly is easy enough to place on the cake yourself. It was perfect. I absolutely LOVED IT, and it was also tasty. I highly recommend this product!! Bird26


Lookup: Betty Boop Cake, Betty Boop Edible, Betty Edible Cake